This small baler is ideal when space is limited and waste volume low. Bale weight 25-60kg. For cardboard, plastic and tins.
WASTE BALER RENTAL
KK Mini Baler
This automated small versatile baler produces dense solid bales. Bale weight: 30-80kg. For cardboard, plastic and tins.
KK 15 Baler
A mid-range baler that compacts with ease. Bale weight: 150kg. For cardboard, plastic, tins and plastic bottles.
KK 18 Midi Baler
A mid-range baler that compacts with ease. Bale weight: 150-220kg. For cardboard, plastic, tins and plastic bottles.
KK 66 Twin Baler
A twin baler with 6 tons pressure, ideally for the recycling of plastic and cardboard. Efficient way of dealing with different materials at the same time.
KK 30 LH Baler
This low height baler excerpts 20 tons of force, compacting cardboard or plastic to a fraction of its size and produces bales of up to 300 kgs.
KK 2020 Twin Baler
This heavy duty twin-chamber baler deals with volumes of mixed waste. Chambers can be added. Bale weight: 150-250kg. For cardboard, plastics and tins.
KK 500 Balemaster
Heavy duty mill-size baler exerting 50 tons pressure out performs any other mill-size baler. Bale weight: 450-600kg. For cardboard, plastic & tins.
KK 500 Semi Automatic Baler
This semi automatic horizontal baler crushes anything that is offered to the wide loading hopper. Bale weight: 650kg. For cardboard, plastic, foam, barrels and more.
Fill out the form below or contact us on 01932 852423 to hire a machine.
Why choose KK Balers?
- Free site survey to assess the best model to deal with your waste.
- One week free trial to see how the machine works for you.
- Instant financial savings on your current method of waste disposal.
- Choose from 12 month rolling, 2, 3, 4 and 5 year contracts.
- Flexible upgrades during rental period should your business expand.
- We can arrange collection of your waste.
- With 35+ years experience we are sure to find the perfect solution for your needs.
- Manufactured in the UK
- National team of our own qualified service technicians.